Usher and his bad press lately

I'd have to say that since hearing of the news of Usher and him spreading herpes, I don't think it tarnished my image of him as much as most news would. 

He is a great musician who live a public life and these things happen, with not only him but may other public figures. 

You just always hope that they don't drag you through the mud because of this and hold it as the first thing that will pop up when they hear your name. 

Usher is more than the news that carries him. He is more than any personal/ health issues he might have, he's brought us many years of amazing music and I'll continue to keep listening to it.


LadyGirrl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown Graffit review

The Element of Freedom Tracklist

Alicia Keys - The Element of Freedom